We provide retirement plan consulting services
to trustees, and investment management and customized
education to participants in the plan.
- Our services enable trustees to meet their fiduciary
obligations while providing a qualified plan designed to
meet the long-term goals of the business and participants.
- We perform a detailed review and evaluation of
any existing plan, apply a rigorous due diligence process
to the products and services of investment providers and,
based on the plan trustees’ goals, provide alternatives
for an investment provider.
- We then make recommendations
for the selection of specific investment alternatives to
be offered to the plan participants. We prepare a formal
Investment Policy Statement (IPS) to outline the policies
and procedures used for conducting initial and ongoing
investment manager due diligence and for compliance
with fiduciary responsibilities.
- We pride ourselves on quality education that’s
specifically tailored to clients. We believe it is important
to provide people with an understanding of investment
concepts and the ability to develop personal
investment strategies based on their own risk tolerance and stage in life.
- We provide participant education in group employee
meetings and make ourselves available for follow-up,
either face-to-face or by telephone.
- Participants are encouraged to contact Roehl & Yi with questions regarding any aspect of their 401(k) plan.
- In addition to enrollment meetings, we offer a series of continuing education classes on savings, asset allocation and rebalancing, pre-retirement planning, social security, financial planning and how to use your
retirement plan’s website.